Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beth'tilac Heroic 10 Man Guide

I've finally gone and done my first video guide for a fight. Unfortunately I couldn't get my mic to work, so it's not narrated (you'll be spared from my voice for a little bit longer). Instead I have texted it, and hope that works too. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!





EDIT: Don't worry about the lack of sound initially, I've just put the music to start 30 seconds in because I wanted to present the video. But since my mic didn't agree with me, it's just silent for some seconds and I was too lazy to change it.

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Zinn! So few people do 10 man guides, that I'm positive that this will be an excellent resource to everyone out there looking! /cheer

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beruthiel
    Thank you! Indeed, my original motivation to create one myself was the complete lack of narrated guides for disc priests - hopefully I'll be able to catch some more kills for more videos! (I always seem to work on our farm nights >:( ) I really like the vids you're doing, so I thought it would be fun to try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete